KeyObjectives offers an extensive range of bespoke training solutions to meet and exceed our clients’ requirements.
The training is based on the most appropriate and up to date patterns, trends and incidents. KeyObjectives many years of proven performance in international danger zones, and our commitment to train personnel in the relevant skills and expertise necessary to safeguard life and assets, ensures every course is as realistic and effective as possible. Furthermore we can ensure any legal, statutory or regulatory compliance requirements are addressed.
Courses are uniquely designed to challenge participants whilst providing essential information and practical skills. This is achieved by a balance of lectures, discussions, practical exercises, video footage and scenario training.
On completion of the training participants will have more confidence in their planning ability and be able to reduce and manage risks, therefore increasing their effectiveness and maximizing control of any given situation.
Our specifically designed packages cater for Hostile Environments, Medical, Driving, Induction, Project Mobilisation, Refresher, Continuation and specialised training requirements, based on our clients’ location, environment, scope of work, contractual obligations and budget.
Our generic, or customised training packages include, but are not limited to:
- Hostile Environment Awareness training
- Spouse and Family Security Awareness
- Personal Security Awareness
- Natural Disaster Preparedness
- Disaster Planning and Management
- Anti Kidnap and Hostage training
- Emergency Incident Response Training
- Medical Training
- Counter Surveillance
- Data Protection
- Demonstrations and Protests
- Communicable and Travel Disease
- Realistic and client / threat specific scenario training
- Defensive Driver Training
- Off Road driving and Recovery
- Corporate Crisis and Communication planning and training