KeyObjectives is an established, specialist consulting firm with global reach. We have been providing professional training, security management and operational support services since 2004.
Our team of specialists have many years’ experience providing expert consulting advice and delivering specialized training and operational support services to a wide range of media, government, commercial and non government organisations.
Our goal is to ensure KeyObjectives clients are well prepared, and have the ability to operate safely and effectively in whatever challenges and environments they face.
KeyObjectives services include:
- Plan, coordinate and provide a diverse range of security services, at short notice, in support of corporations, media and non-government organisations (NGO’s), operating in hostile and non-hostile environments anywhere around the globe
- Design and deliver Defensive, Off Road and Tactical Driving Courses in hostile and non hostile environments
- Design and deliver Hostile Environment Training courses specific to our client’s environmental, locational hazards and threat profile (delivered in the location of their choice
- Deliver personal security and safety packages
- Design, develop and deliver a diverse range of specialised, integrated training packages covering the security, medical, driving and safety competencies required for our client’s specific roles, responsibilities and environment
- Provide trainers and operational support for project mobilisation, surge training, compliance and refresher training (in hostile and complex high threat environments)
- Manage, design and develop generic and specific security training courses including induction and continuation training for maritime and land operations
- Develop of journey plans, in – country evacuation plans and a range of individual and team operational safety procedures
- Coordination venue / site security upgrades, recommend enhancements
- Provide Security Management of Ebola Clinics
- Provide First-line medical support for clients
- Provide Disaster Response and Training
Each consulting engagement is individually designed to address the specific needs of our clients and the industry sector and threat environment they operate within. We have delivered these services across a range of industry sectors domestically, internationally and across large geographical footprints.
We stand apart from many other training and security providers by our more personal, interactive and hands on approach, as well as our expertise in working with our clients as part of their team.
We understand the budget limitations of our clients and cater for large or small scale tasks, ensuring the benefits we bring to your team not only enhance your capabilities but also the cost effectiveness of the venture.
Our Director: Roger Renni
Roger left the Special Forces in 2004, after 15 years combined service in the British and Australian military. He then went on to establish KeyObjectives with the primary goal of providing training and security support for organisations operating in hostile regions and disaster effected areas around the globe.
He has many years’ experience working for large international training and security organisations, designing, managing and conducting the full range of front line security operations, support and training. Rogers primary focus is to utilise his expertise and experience in order to provide the highest level of support possible to journalists, film crews, NGO’s, VIP’s, Oil and Gas, government, military and corporate organisations throughout the Asia Pacific, Middle East and South America, in a diverse range of environments.
His consulting experience includes:
- Security coordination, management and frontline support of multiple media teams and security personnel covering the Rio Olympics and G20 Summit
- Design, develop, delivery and academic management of specialised security training courses around the globe.
- Design, coordinate and implement site security upgrades, protocols and enhancements and Crisis Management protocols, procedures and guidelines
- Provide subject expertise and specialist instruction for the raising, training and capability development of Army Special Forces
- Design and develop induction and continuation training packages for maritime and land security operations
- Provide training and support to high risk security operations in complex, high threat environments
- Actively undertaking all roles and positions of low and high profile security operations for a diverse range of organisations operating in hostile environments around the globe.
- Plan, coordinate and conduct short notice deployments providing operational support and specialist advice to media and non-government organisations (NGO’s), operating throughout the Middle East, Europe, Latin America and Asia Pacific regions
- Provide Hostile Environment and pre-deployment training for Thomson Reuters Media throughout Asia Pacific, Middle East and Europe
- Design, coordinate and deliver a diverse range of Hostile Environment, Security Awareness, Medical, Natural Disaster and Driver Training courses for journalists, Government, Military, NGO and private clients, in both hostile and non-hostile environments
- Plan, manage and conduct security operations, support and training for multiple Media, Government, Military, NGO and private clients around the globe
- Provide Project Management support to a large media bureau in Southern Iraq. Responsibilities included the planning and conduct of bureau security operations, development and implementation of security management protocols and procedures
- Training and management of local security staff. Development of project logistic and resource management plans, and development of bureau news stories, footage, and scripts, and the dissemination of material via satellite feed.
- Middle East Regional Training Manager responsible for re-designing and implementing the full suite of training protocols and specialised security, medical and driving courses.
- Designing and delivering high quality commercial products for a wide range of Oil and Gas, media and corporate organisations.
Roger is qualified, experienced and current in the full range of services the company provides, and adopts an active, hands on approach in order to guarantee the consistently high standards of the personnel and services we provide.