Media support is one of our primary areas of expertise, with over fifteen years experience working with numerous leading global media organisations, operating in some of the most hazardous and challenging environments around the world.
Our personnel are highly experienced in working with a wide range of media organisations including print journalists, war correspondents, news, current affairs and film crews. Not only providing training, security and medical support, but able to deploy at short notice anywhere in the world to become an active and effective member of the team.
The services we offer include, but are no means limited to:
- Hostile Environment Awareness Training (more details under training services)
- Safety and security specialists
- Front line medical support
- Advanced drivers
- Forward planning, logistical and resource management
- Health, security and safety assesments
- Mental health and wellbeing strategies
- Local security staff training and management
- Driver training
- Regional networks and personnel
- Intelligence gathering and research
- And a wide range of other benefits gained from having one, or more of our multi skilled personnel as part of the team.
Having one of our security advisors on the team brings onboard a multitude of skills, knowledge and networks, not only to take care of safety but also to enhance the teams effectiveness and news gathering capability.